A crypto payments platform says it is boosting the utility of EOS by supporting it in its flagship products.
The definition of a cryptocurrency is a digital currency built with cryptographic protocols that make transactions secure and difficult to fake. The most important feature of a cryptocurrency is that it is not controlled by any central authority: the decentralized nature of blockchain makes cryptocurrency theoretically immune to the old ways of government control and interference. Cryptocurrencies make it easier to conduct any transactions, for transfers are simplified through use of public and private keys for security and privacy purposes. These transfers can be done with minimal processing fees, allowing users to avoid the steep fees charged by traditional financial institutions.
However, the latest news on cryptocurrencies indicates that because cryptocurrencies are devoid of a central repository, a digital cryptocurrency balance can be wiped out by a computer crash, a hack, and other unexpected events.
- US Fed to Print $425B for New Year’s — 3 Times Bitcoin’s Market Cap
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- Monero Compliance Workgroup Says XMR Exempt From Funds Travel Rule
- Bitcoin Price Diary: Long BTC and Profitable on Many Altcoin Positions
- 5 Bearish Candlestick Patterns Every Bitcoin Trader Must Know