After a life-long fascination with how computing power can be used to solve problems, Alan Yong, founder of DNotes, wanted to add a human element to cryptocurre...
- Greenlight: All Top Cryptos See Gains, Bitcoin Nears $3,300
- Blockchain Could ‘Jeopardize the Safety’ of Current Financial Marketplace, DTCC Exec
- Crypto Anarchist Manifesto Author Tim May Dies of Natural Causes, Report
- Business Models Should Be ‘Re-Imaged’ for Blockchain, Says Barclays Rep
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin