The Ethereum smart contract of 0x decentralized exchange protocol has been suspended after the discovery of a vulnerability in its code.
Cybersecurity is a term that sums up a number of activities, procedures and technologies that are used to maintain the protection of computer systems, private data that is stored in digital form, along with hardware and software. There are a lot of various measures that fit in cybersecurity’s definition. Cybersecurity measures include firewalls, cryptography, intrusion detection systems, special design with additional protection and other ways of security control. Cybersecurity companies provide services for both business and domestic use in different forms and approaches. Cybersecurity became an international field of study relatively recently. Cybersecurity certificates are earned by specialists who were taught in universities and various training courses to show proof of their qualifications. The recent outburst of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies gave a large boost to the development of cybersecurity.
- US Treasury Secretary Shares Trump’s Concerns on Crypto, Stresses Compliance
- Ron Paul: ‘I’m All for Cryptocurrencies, I Like Competing Currencies’
- Siemens Considers Using Blockchain Tech for Carsharing
- Market Maker Altonomy Raises $7M in Funding Round Led by Polychain Capital
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM