Eight months after the discovery of the inflation bug, more than half of the full nodes on the bitcoin network are still running client versions susceptible to ...
Cybersecurity is a term that sums up a number of activities, procedures and technologies that are used to maintain the protection of computer systems, private data that is stored in digital form, along with hardware and software. There are a lot of various measures that fit in cybersecurity’s definition. Cybersecurity measures include firewalls, cryptography, intrusion detection systems, special design with additional protection and other ways of security control. Cybersecurity companies provide services for both business and domestic use in different forms and approaches. Cybersecurity became an international field of study relatively recently. Cybersecurity certificates are earned by specialists who were taught in universities and various training courses to show proof of their qualifications. The recent outburst of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies gave a large boost to the development of cybersecurity.
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- UK Watchdog Reports $34 Million Lost in Crypto and Forex Scams Last Year
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Eyes Blockchain-Based Products, Needs Regulatory Clarity
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20