Ethereum decentralized exchange protocol AirSwap’s developers announced that they discovered a critical vulnerability in the system’s new smart contract.
Cybersecurity is a term that sums up a number of activities, procedures and technologies that are used to maintain the protection of computer systems, private data that is stored in digital form, along with hardware and software. There are a lot of various measures that fit in cybersecurity’s definition. Cybersecurity measures include firewalls, cryptography, intrusion detection systems, special design with additional protection and other ways of security control. Cybersecurity companies provide services for both business and domestic use in different forms and approaches. Cybersecurity became an international field of study relatively recently. Cybersecurity certificates are earned by specialists who were taught in universities and various training courses to show proof of their qualifications. The recent outburst of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies gave a large boost to the development of cybersecurity.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altseason? Bitcoin Price Flat as XRP, ETH, XLM Near 20% Daily Returns