Tron partners with Steemit, a major blockchain-based blogging and social networking website that will be moving to Tron’s network.
DApp, or a decentralized application, is an application whose back-end code runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network. DApps established a way to reduce the impact of third parties on the functions of an application. DApps connect providers and users without the help of middlemen, contrary to regular applications. Blockchain-based DApps are immune to censorship, have no need for additional fees and are more likely to maintain operation during various attacks. Writing decentralized apps may be performed on various platforms. Today, most DApps are working on the Ethereum blockchain, but new DApps-oriented platforms are one of the main directions of blockchain development and new ones emerge pretty often. DApps are improving payment processes, user credentials and are trusted due to their open-source code and public records of transactions.
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- NBA & NFL Believe in Non-Fungible Tokens, But Not Contract Tokenization
- Tezos Price (XTZ) Losing Steam After Dropping to Ascending Trendline?
- Bitcoin Dominance 6-Month Low Doesn’t Mean Price Is ‘Ultra-Bearish’