Leading Ethereum browser extension Metamask reportedly broadcasts ETH addresses to all visited websites.
DApp, or a decentralized application, is an application whose back-end code runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network. DApps established a way to reduce the impact of third parties on the functions of an application. DApps connect providers and users without the help of middlemen, contrary to regular applications. Blockchain-based DApps are immune to censorship, have no need for additional fees and are more likely to maintain operation during various attacks. Writing decentralized apps may be performed on various platforms. Today, most DApps are working on the Ethereum blockchain, but new DApps-oriented platforms are one of the main directions of blockchain development and new ones emerge pretty often. DApps are improving payment processes, user credentials and are trusted due to their open-source code and public records of transactions.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Over 130-Year-Old Liquor Company William Grant & Sons to Track Whiskey on Blockchain
- Bank of America CTO Catherine Bessant: I’m Privately Bearish on Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25