The next few days will decide whether cryptocurrencies will fall in tandem with equity and crude oil due to coronavirus or will they buck the trend.
Dash is a cryptocurrency unlike most others. It’s neither a development platform nor it is like first cryptocurrencies with their huge transactions fees, long transaction waiting times, and volatility Dash is oriented on a completely different level.
Developers define Dash as a cryptocurrency analog for electronic cash. They want Dash to be as liquid and as fast as the online fiat money that is mostly used now
Dash is decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash built on core of Litecoin, enabling such features as PrivateSend and InstantSend. Dash is decentralized in governance and founded via its own network by mining, which makes autonomous and independent from any authority but its own users. The average block mining time is 2.5 minutes on the Dash Blockchain, making Dash significantly faster than Bitcoin.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K