95% of criminal activity in crypto accounts for Bitcoin and Ether due to their brand name and ease of use, CipherTrace’s CEO says.
Dash is a cryptocurrency unlike most others. It’s neither a development platform nor it is like first cryptocurrencies with their huge transactions fees, long transaction waiting times, and volatility Dash is oriented on a completely different level.
Developers define Dash as a cryptocurrency analog for electronic cash. They want Dash to be as liquid and as fast as the online fiat money that is mostly used now
Dash is decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash built on core of Litecoin, enabling such features as PrivateSend and InstantSend. Dash is decentralized in governance and founded via its own network by mining, which makes autonomous and independent from any authority but its own users. The average block mining time is 2.5 minutes on the Dash Blockchain, making Dash significantly faster than Bitcoin.
- ING Bank Proposes Security and Privacy Trade-Off for Corda Blockchain
- Research: Over 40% of Blockchain Industry Employees Work at Crypto Exchanges
- Libra Could Serve as Counter to Chinese Digital Currency, Says Zuckerberg
- US Treasury Agrees on Need to Observe Libra After Congressman’s Request
- Price Analysis 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX