Employees of Big Four auditing firm Deloitte can now pay for food in the canteen using a mobile Bitcoin wallet.
Deloitte (DTTL) is an international network of companies which provide consulting and auditing services. It was founded in 1845 in London by a Britain accountant named William Welch Deloitte. Nowadays, the Deloitte consulting company is a part of the “Big Four” largest firms worldwide in this field. The main office is headquartered in Great Britain, but it has its representatives in over 150 countries. The main feature of DTTL is that the company doesn’t deliver its services, they are provided by independent firms which are registered under the laws of the region. Deloitte corporation specializes in services such as audit, taxing, risk management, financial consulting, etc. In 2017, the DTTL companies announced their gains of a record total proceed of $38.8 billion during the financial year.
- Libra Association Holds Inaugural Meeting, Forms Board
- Dubai, Emirates NBD Sign MoU on Blockchain Trade Finance Solutions
- Europol: Crypto-Ransomware Remains Most Prominent Cyber Attack
- Booking Holdings Leaves Facebook’s Libra Association
- Price Analysis 14/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX