Gemini becomes the first crypto exchange and custody service to complete the SOC 2 Type 2 security inspection.
Deloitte (DTTL) is an international network of companies which provide consulting and auditing services. It was founded in 1845 in London by a Britain accountant named William Welch Deloitte. Nowadays, the Deloitte consulting company is a part of the “Big Four” largest firms worldwide in this field. The main office is headquartered in Great Britain, but it has its representatives in over 150 countries. The main feature of DTTL is that the company doesn’t deliver its services, they are provided by independent firms which are registered under the laws of the region. Deloitte corporation specializes in services such as audit, taxing, risk management, financial consulting, etc. In 2017, the DTTL companies announced their gains of a record total proceed of $38.8 billion during the financial year.
- Why Another Drop Below $9.4K Would Not Bode Well for Bitcoin Price
- Crypto Exchange Binance Adds Hong Kong Dollars to Fiat Gateway
- EOS Network Suffering From Degraded Performance, Says Coinbase
- Janet Jackson's Billionaire Ex Sues Facebook Over Bogus Crypto Ads
- Bitcoin Price Drops 3% to Fill Fresh Futures Gap as $10K Fails to Hold