A private digital currency provider says peer-to-peer technology ensures every user’s account is kept “out of reach to any prying eyes.”
Digital Currency News
Digital currency is a type of currency that has no physical form and only exists in digital form. Digital currencies include virtual money and cryptocurrency. This digital money may be used as traditional money to buy and sell goods, but with the allowance of instant transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership. Digital money can be restricted to a certain community or be fully free for anyone to use. Digital money can also be decentralized or have a central authority over an emission process, can be backed by other currency or liquid asset, or work without any backing. Investing in digital currency has become very popular after the explosion of cryptocurrencies due to their volatility, which makes them a great speculation tool. Although digital currencies are useful and progressive, they are not yet widespread and most banks do not accept them.
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- UK Watchdog Reports $34 Million Lost in Crypto and Forex Scams Last Year
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Eyes Blockchain-Based Products, Needs Regulatory Clarity
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20