Bitcoin is ready for a big move in either direction. Let’s watch the critical levels on the charts.
Developers define EOS as an operating system made for businesses to construct Blockchain applications as a replacement for web-apps while retaining similar structural principles. There are two main things about EOS that make this platform stand out from all the other Blockchain projects.
The first is the absence of transactions fees due to an ownership model where is entitled to use network resources equivalent to his stake without the need of paying for every transaction. This ownership model makes it possible to manage your costs before getting involved in the system, predicting the amount of stake required to manage your business. The second advantage is the scalability, with a promised operating power of millions of transactions per second.
It’s also an important feature that EOS doesn’t require a hard fork to make big
changes within the network. All the decisions can be made by supermajority without
polling the whole Blockchain.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot