CX Technologies, the firm behind a supposedly Estonia-based cryptocurrency exchange DX.Exchange, is ceasing operations following a petition filed by its employe...
Estonia, or officially the Republic of Estonia, is a state located in northern Europe. Estonia is a member of the European Union and the main feature of its economy, compared with other countries of the Union, is its relatively low taxes. In terms of Bitcoin in Estonia, cryptocurrency is highly popular there and the country is in second place based on the number of internet searches for the term “Bitcoin,” after Russia. Estonia is considered to be a developed technological country. However, authorities do not accept virtual currencies as official tender and believe that its virtual area of circulation is too limited for national economic benefits or threats and, therefore, Estonian Bitcoin regulation remains uncertain.
- Bitcoin Price Must Hit $7.3K to Avoid Bearish Bollinger Band ‘Squeeze’
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- TikTok Owner Reportedly Working With Chinese State Media on Blockchain
- QuadrigaCX Victims Request Proof of Gerald Cotten’s Death by Exhuming Body
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE