Bitwise Asset Management CEO says he’s still positive about the prospects of United States regulators approving a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund.
An Exchange-Traded Fund or ETF is a fund that is traded on a stock market. They function as investment funds which allows everyone access to an index or commodity providing the same profit to investors as the major markets do. Thus, ETF stocks are one of the most popular among exchange users because of the easiness to invest in industries without being charged by the fund manager. Before buying an ETF, it is necessary to check what is included in the fund.
By 2018, it has been reported that The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is considering the idea of creating a Bitcoin-ETF. A Bitcoin-ETF would be an investment tool using Bitcoin as the main asset. The main purpose of it would be to facilitate the investing process into cryptocurrency and make it more attractive for the community.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*