Italian football club AS Roma will join blockchain-based voting platform for sports through a partnership with sports and entertainment blockchain firm Chiliz.
Europe is a part of the world in the northern hemisphere of the Earth, comprising part of the largest of the world’s continent Eurasia, together with Asia. Overall, Europe has 65 countries within its territory. Most of the countries are members of the European Union, which has the world’s second largest economy by GDP and purchasing power parity. In terms of Bitcoin, Europe is just now preparing to regulate it. Cryptocurrency is not considered banned, though authorities of the European Union have agreed to limit the turnover of digital currencies. They prohibited anonymous transactions on online trading platforms so that cryptocurrency exchanges in Europe must identify all users and, if it’s needed, provide information about them. Within the Union, however, countries have differing attitudes toward Bitcoin.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM