China Construction Bank, the world’s second-biggest bank, has officially launched its blockchain-based refactoring platform.
Finance is a combination of economical relations encountered in the process of forming, distributing and using centralized and decentralized money funds. In terms of cryptocurrency, there is also a financial side in addition to the innovative technical one. An essential financial aspect of using BTC, along with other existing cryptocoins, is that they are absolutely reserveless, so the price depends only on people’s demand. The latest financial news about cryptocurrency covers everything related to finance and Bitcoin, including its regulation by various financial establishments all around the world, the development of innovative BTC finance platforms, blockchain technology implementations for auditing and some tips for future investments.
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails
- Bitcoin Price ‘Boring and Fragile’ as Trader Plans for Dip Below $7K