Shenzhen issued nearly 6 million blockchain invoices with a total value of $553 million since the program started in August 2018.
Finance is a combination of economical relations encountered in the process of forming, distributing and using centralized and decentralized money funds. In terms of cryptocurrency, there is also a financial side in addition to the innovative technical one. An essential financial aspect of using BTC, along with other existing cryptocoins, is that they are absolutely reserveless, so the price depends only on people’s demand. The latest financial news about cryptocurrency covers everything related to finance and Bitcoin, including its regulation by various financial establishments all around the world, the development of innovative BTC finance platforms, blockchain technology implementations for auditing and some tips for future investments.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Not at the Top’ of New Bull Cycle Yet, New Data Shows
- Swiss Private Bank Says 400 New Clients Demanding Crypto Products
- Bitcoin Dominance Is Actually Above 90%, New Research Suggests
- Bitcoin Price Struggling at $10K as Analysts Warn of 2018-Style Dump
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM