French Minister of the Economy and Finance, Bruno Le Maire intends to ask Facebook for guarantees for its forthcoming digital currency Libra.
France, officially the French Republic, is a transcontinental state which has territories on several continents. The country is developed and takes one of the leading roles in industrial production. In terms of total economic volume, France is second after Germany in European Union and is the sixth in the world. In terms of cryptocurrency in France, the news is all about reducing taxes on virtual currencies. In France, the government has shown a position of support and the next step is going to be the creation of legal regulations to protect investors and users and to gain benefits for their national economy. Currently, a lot of participation in the cryptocurrency market in France relies on the policy of the president.
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement
- Chair of House Financial Services Committee Requests Halt on Facebook’s Crypto Project
- Global Banking Giant HSBC Launches Tokenization-Based Receivables System for India
- Fidelity-Backed Crypto Analytics Firm to Integrate Twitter-Based Crypto Sentiment Feed
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains