SBI will invest an undisclosed amount in Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange and Boerse Stuttgart Digital Ventures to drive crypto adoption.
Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany, is a state in central-western Europe. Germany is a power country with a strong economy that is fourth in the world by nominal GDP. In Germany, cryptocurrency is not just a product, but is absolutely a legal tender, with an order by the Federal Ministry of Finance that allows making purchases with digital currencies without taxation, since virtual currency is considered an equivalent to fiat. It is not like in the USA, where digital currencies are deemed to be electronic assets subject to a tax on capital gains. In Germany, cryptocurrency regulation and taxation policy creates a good environment for setting up new businesses related to Bitcoin.
- Research: Ether Was the Cryptocurrency Most Correlated to Other Coins in 2019
- Venezuelans Selling Petro on LocalBitcoins at Half the Official Price
- Telegram CEO: Apple’s iCloud Is “Now Officially a Surveillance Tool”
- Davos: Giancarlo’s Digital Dollar Project Will Focus on Benefits of a US CBDC
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA