Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE is developing a blockchain-based ecosystem to facilitate cross-border insurance payments for its corporate customers.
Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany, is a state in central-western Europe. Germany is a power country with a strong economy that is fourth in the world by nominal GDP. In Germany, cryptocurrency is not just a product, but is absolutely a legal tender, with an order by the Federal Ministry of Finance that allows making purchases with digital currencies without taxation, since virtual currency is considered an equivalent to fiat. It is not like in the USA, where digital currencies are deemed to be electronic assets subject to a tax on capital gains. In Germany, cryptocurrency regulation and taxation policy creates a good environment for setting up new businesses related to Bitcoin.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- Second-Largest Indian State to Use Blockchain in Various Spheres
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*