GHash.IO, the mining pool that almost created a 51% attack back in January, recently announced some big changes, including a Scrypt mining pool that allows cust...
GHash.IO, launched in July 2013, is the leading Bitcoin mining pool contributing to the crypto-society approximately one-third of the overall hashing power, which makes it the #1 mining pool in the Bitcoin community.
- Weiss Crypto Ratings Puts Bitcoin Aside EOS and XRP in Annual Outlook
- Hershey Chocolate Company Joins Blockchain Advertising Consortium
- Crypto Analytics Firm Messari Introduces New Exchange Index Following Fake Volume Reports
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25