GHash.IO, the mining pool that almost created a 51% attack back in January, recently announced some big changes, including a Scrypt mining pool that allows cust...
GHash.IO, launched in July 2013, is the leading Bitcoin mining pool contributing to the crypto-society approximately one-third of the overall hashing power, which makes it the #1 mining pool in the Bitcoin community.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18