American billionaire Mark Cuban says Bitcoin and gold are fundamentally the same thing, and that gold is a terrible investment.
Nowadays, investors have divided into two groups: cryptocurrency vs gold. After comparing all the characteristics of digital money with precious metal, they appear to have a lot of in common. For example, they are produced through mining and both are almost impossible to destroy. Gold doesn’t react with acid or lye, and can’t be oxidized. In the same way, cryptocurrencies are immutable in that it is nearly impossible to shut down all the computers within the blockchain. Also, both of them can be profitable but still be at risk of cost fluctuations. In most transactions, they should be sold or exchanged for fiat currencies or an equivalent, but it is much easier to do with digital money. However, unlike gold, cryptocurrencies are not accepted in all countries.
For those who still can’t decide in which to invest, a group of Russian entrepreneurs has launched the GoldMint platform, which operates with a digital asset GOLD that is backed with reserves of real gold or ETH.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Crypto Markets Descending, With Bitcoin Price Sinking Below $10,200