Global tech giant Intel continues its blockchain endeavors by co-sponsoring a new blockchain programming project by Hyperledger.
Hyperledger is a project that has the aim of improving cross-industry blockchain technologies. Hyperledger is a large collaboration that is hosted by The Linux Foundation and includes IT giants the likes of IBM, SUP, Intel, financial institutions J.P.Morgan and Deutsche Börse, engineering companies like Airbus and Daimler and a lot of blockchain and cryptocurrency-related startups. The best description of Hyperledger is a hub for open blockchain development for industries and enterprises. The developers of Hyperledger see blockchain as a technology influential enough to compare it with web technologies and want to use it for the development of blockchain-based operating systems for marketplaces, micro-currencies, digital communities and data-sharing. Hyperledger plans to educate the public and promote blockchain, poaching more developers and companies into the field.
- Trump Banning Bitcoin Is Feasible But Highly Unlikely, Says Economist
- Senate Releases Opening Statements on Libra Ahead of Senate Hearing
- Buterin Proposes Bitcoin Cash Integration to Scale Ethereum in Short Term
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K Support After a Volatile Weekend
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: BTC, LINK, XMR, BNB, XLM