Hedera says the addition of IBM and Tata Communications to its council “further decentralizes the platform’s governance.”
For a long part of crypto boom, most of the huge enterprises were either silent or negative towards Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. But as the large amount of people investing in the crypto market and the rapid growth of the industry is now undeniable, enterprises are facing the important decision to not lose time and get serious about cryptocurrencies. The latest news shows that IBM may become the biggest company in the Blockchain-based products market.
"We're seeing tons of demand for digital asset issuance across the board," said IBM's new head of Blockchain development, Jesse Lund. IBM news today indicate a lot of IBMs interest in cryptocurrency market, and the fact that there are central banks with plans of digitizing their monetary system, (a process too complex to be executed by a startup), triggers expectations of an emergence of a new segment that could become one of the most important parts in IBM’s business model.
- New York Court Rules That State Attorney Has Jurisdiction Over Bitfinex
- Report: Israeli Bitcoiners Petition Banks to Disclose Crypto Policies
- Crypto Custodian BitGo Hires Former Xapo Vice-President as CRO
- Bitcoin Price Bullish Wedge Forms Pointing to $11K, Says Trader
- Price Analysis 19/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM