Blockchain takes to the skies as aerospace companies begin to make use of blockchain and 3D printing to streamline their supply chains.
For a long part of crypto boom, most of the huge enterprises were either silent or negative towards Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. But as the large amount of people investing in the crypto market and the rapid growth of the industry is now undeniable, enterprises are facing the important decision to not lose time and get serious about cryptocurrencies. The latest news shows that IBM may become the biggest company in the Blockchain-based products market.
"We're seeing tons of demand for digital asset issuance across the board," said IBM's new head of Blockchain development, Jesse Lund. IBM news today indicate a lot of IBMs interest in cryptocurrency market, and the fact that there are central banks with plans of digitizing their monetary system, (a process too complex to be executed by a startup), triggers expectations of an emergence of a new segment that could become one of the most important parts in IBM’s business model.
- T-Minus 1,000 Blocks Until Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork
- Ukraine Passes Law on Money Laundering With Crypto Policy Based on FATF
- SEC Requests UK’s Intervention to Force Telegram’s Former Advisor to Testify
- Blockchain and 3D Printing Are Reinventing Aerospace Supply Chains
- Bitcoin Price Must Now Break $8.2K to End 6-Month Losing Streak