Israeli cybersecurity startup GK8 developed the world’s first internet-free system for transacting cryptocurrencies.
A simple definition of the internet is a global system of interconnected computers. Internet technology is the defining mark of the 21th century, that has caused the establishment of internet banking, internet-based education, news and media services and a wide variety of other activities. As the internet became more and more affordable and, therefore, integrated into the life of ordinary people, such problems as internet safety, internet privacy and security gained a great deal of attention and became important research fields. The internet greatly accelerated the speed of every information-based process, such as science, education, finance and communication. As the internet has no centralized governance and each network has its own policies, the internet is often referred to as a place of freedom. However, governmental restrictions on the internet are taking place in most countries but largely differ in their severity.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA