American cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has launched an iOS mobile app for its professional trading platform Coinbase Pro.
iOS is an operating system that is developed and issued by the American company Apple. The first version of iOS was presented in 2007 and, in contrast to its biggest rivals — Windows and Android — iOS is supported only on Apple devices. The App Store by Apple has a large list of Bitcoin iOS applications created for storing, mining and trading. And besides that, there are some blockchain iOS applications that allow storing documents and photos, playing games, programming, etc. Also, some of these applications convert Bitcoin for iOS, but the system itself is still considering accepting cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, Apple changed its policy several times, as all applications related to Bitcoin for iOS were banned and then available again.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving