KPMG lead predicts blockchain and IoT will enable effective climate management in 2020, a topic to be discussed during Davos.
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- Peter Schiff Lost His Bitcoin, Claims Owning Crypto Was a ‘Bad Idea’
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin Price Drops Over $500 in 5 Minutes, Top Altcoins Also See Red
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 19): BSV, DASH, ETC, MIOTA, BCH