After starting up Binance Lending Service in late August, Binance expands its lending products this week, with support for Monero, Zcash and Dash.
Lending is a type of financial relationships between two parties: the lender and the borrower. The lender provides a loan of money or some other item for temporary use while borrower uses the provided loan under the conditions that guarantee its refund. Usually, lending is a services provided by financial establishments, although there is also peer-to-peer — i.e., person-to-person — lending that means that individuals do not use any kind of intermediary. This kind of p2p lending removes the middleman from the process. However, it takes more time and carries more risk. Lately, there has also appeared the possibility of online lending, including Bitcoin lending platforms. As cryptocurrency has grown in terms of price and popularity, Bitcoin lending sites provide more and more services for lending Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
- German Finance Minister Says Gov’t Must Reject Facebook's Libra Coin
- Binance to Launch Lending for XMR, ZEC and DASH This Week
- Coil, Mozilla, Creative Commons Offer $100M Grant for Web Monetization
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200