Digital asset and cryptocurrency exchange OKEx now provides real-time data and six market indicators useful in derivatives trading.
Malta is an island country in southern Europe. It is one of the smallest states in terms of area and population, with 317 square kilometers of territory and 460,000 citizens. Malta is one of the richest states in terms of GDP per capita, having an innovation-driven, advanced, highly industrialized and service-based economy. Malta has no Bitcoin regulations. There are no restrictions on exchange, mining, trading and investing in Bitcoin in Malta. Also, Malta has no issued Bitcoin tax. The Maltese government sees cryptocurrency and blockchain as promising and useful technologies that should be promoted and studied. Joseph Muscat — the prime minister of Malta — announced an approved national strategy for Bitcoin and blockchain technology promotion. The Maltese government especially focuses on blockchain immutability and decentralization for information storage.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend