Binance has launched the testnet of its new decentralized exchange, Binance DEX, which is based on the Binance Chain and supports hardware wallets.
Malta is an island country in southern Europe. It is one of the smallest states in terms of area and population, with 317 square kilometers of territory and 460,000 citizens. Malta is one of the richest states in terms of GDP per capita, having an innovation-driven, advanced, highly industrialized and service-based economy. Malta has no Bitcoin regulations. There are no restrictions on exchange, mining, trading and investing in Bitcoin in Malta. Also, Malta has no issued Bitcoin tax. The Maltese government sees cryptocurrency and blockchain as promising and useful technologies that should be promoted and studied. Joseph Muscat — the prime minister of Malta — announced an approved national strategy for Bitcoin and blockchain technology promotion. The Maltese government especially focuses on blockchain immutability and decentralization for information storage.
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Includes Cryptocurrency Key Storage
- Mark Zuckerberg Considers Blockchain Authorization of Data in Recent Interview
- Report: Bank of China Joins New Blockchain Platform for Property Buyers
- Central Bank of Lithuania Issues Updated Position on Virtual Assets and ICOs
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20