The run-up to the May 2020 block reward halving will look nothing like the last two, says Willy Woo, as bearish sentiment characterizes markets.
As the speculation of cryptocurrency prices has spread everywhere, its exchange rate and market capitalization have a high risk of volatility. That is why the latest news about cryptocurrency markets is so popular among cryptocurrency holders and other interested people. The definition of the cryptocurrency market varies, but overall it means the entire set of cryptocurrencies that exist, the infrastructure that includes all platforms, services, etc., that provide users a place to transact, and also all concerned people and organizations.
The market had been increasing steadily since 2013 until 2017, which was the one of the most crucial years because of the large number of ICOs that came into existence. However, at the same time, some countries restricted the use of digital currencies and a lot of platforms had to close, leading to the plummet of the market cap in 2018 after reaching a record figure of $835 billion.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving