Nasdaq and crypto data provider CryptoCompare have partnered to release a crypto pricing product for institutional investors.
The National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation is the full name of the Nasdaq exchange, one of the largest electronic platforms in the world. Founded in 1971, it is headquartered in New York. The main area of the exchange concerns stocks of high-technology companies which specialize in creating software, electronics, devices, etc. The company’s activity is regulated by the American Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The latest Nasdaq cryptocurrency news is all about the availability of cryptocurrency trading. According to the platform’s administration, the cryptocurrency market needs to be better managed in order to secure future investors. Nevertheless, the company has negotiated a partnership agreement with a cryptocurrency exchange which is now planning how to use technologies to prevent any suspicious market manipulations.
- Bloomberg: UK Interdealer Broker TP ICAP to Sell CME’s Bitcoin Futures
- Georgian Gov’t, IOHK Partner to Develop Blockchain in Education, Ministry Services
- Bitcoin Surpasses One Million Daily Active Addresses
- Bitcoin Breaks $9,300 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Downturn
- Japan Data Initiative Brings Blockchain Security to 100 Major Businesses