Fidelity Digital Asset Services, LLC has procured a charter from the New York State Department of Financial Services to operate a virtual currency custody and e...
New York News
New York City is the largest city in the USA and is also important globally as a financial, political, economic, touristic and cultural center. Along with Tokyo and London, New York is considered to be one of the main centers of the global economy. In terms of Bitcoin, the New York Stock Exchange has recently included a stock market index for Bitcoin (NYXBT) which is the first official index for a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies have a special place in New York, as it is legal to use, easy to get and a lot of Wall Street experts have acknowledged the significance of cryptocurrencies in the economy. Besides this, New York is a place for numerous crypto-related meetings and conferences. Also, there is a New York Coin (NYC) made especially for citizens of New York.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving