Major crypto and blockchain-focused event, Consensus, will not be hosting a conference in New York in 2020.
New York News
New York City is the largest city in the USA and is also important globally as a financial, political, economic, touristic and cultural center. Along with Tokyo and London, New York is considered to be one of the main centers of the global economy. In terms of Bitcoin, the New York Stock Exchange has recently included a stock market index for Bitcoin (NYXBT) which is the first official index for a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies have a special place in New York, as it is legal to use, easy to get and a lot of Wall Street experts have acknowledged the significance of cryptocurrencies in the economy. Besides this, New York is a place for numerous crypto-related meetings and conferences. Also, there is a New York Coin (NYC) made especially for citizens of New York.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone Vays
- China’s 2nd-Largest Courier Using Blockchain to Deliver Key Supplies Amid Pandemic
- Santander to Extend Ripple-Powered Payments Solution to Mexico This Year
- Roger Ver Apparently Unconcerned About Coronavirus
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap Above