Cameron Winklevoss says Bitcoin’s possibilities go beyond digital gold — it can be a “source of truth” and that this is just the beginning.
Open Source News
Open-source software is a type of software that has its source code released and available to study, change and distribute freely. Some famous examples of open-source software are the Linux operating systems, Mozilla Firefox, Wikipedia and many others. Open-source development is widely used in blockchain projects. Bitcoin’s open-source code became a role model for future generations of digital money. Most of the major cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin and Ethereum, have open-source code. Open-source projects are also popular in blockchain-related products like open-source wallets and blockchain explorers. Open-source projects have an increased development speed since anyone interested in the product can add some useful extensions and promote those products to a wider audience.
- ING Bank Proposes Security and Privacy Trade-Off for Corda Blockchain
- Research: Over 40% of Blockchain Industry Employees Work at Crypto Exchanges
- Libra Could Serve as Counter to Chinese Digital Currency, Says Zuckerberg
- US Treasury Agrees on Need to Observe Libra After Congressman’s Request
- Price Analysis 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX