Cointelegraph had the pleasure to interview PayStand and get the latest scoop on their developments and their thoughts on the emerging Bitcoin economy as a whol...
PayStand is a next-generation payment company on a mission to drive down transaction costs for businesses. By offering payments as a service for a flat monthly subscription, PayStand helps organizations grow and keep more of their revenues.
- Bitcoin Nears $3,750 as Top Cryptos See Moderate Gains
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18