Binance blocks traders in 29 other countries from its DEX website but say affected users can utilize supported wallet apps or VPNs to bypass the restriction.
The Poloniex exchange is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency market platforms in the world. It provides the largest amount of trading in Bitcoins. Poloniex was founded by Tristan D’Agosta in 2014 and is headquartered in San Francisco. Initially, the platform was created for the US market but, with growing popularity and trading sales figures, it began attracting trading from all over the world. The daily circular movement of funds is now about $989 million. Poloniex, or Polo, offers its customers high-level security by the use of two-factor authentication, handy analytical and technical tools, low transaction fees (from 0 to 0.25%) and more than 140 directions for exchange. During the registration, a new user can expand the limit of withdrawal by providing more private information such as an ID card or home address. The hallmark of Polo is that the system doesn’t work with fiat currencies and, as a result, users trade using altcoins.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Mt. Gox Founder Knew of Security Risks Years Before Collapse, Lawsuit Claims
- Opera Releases iOS Version of Its ‘Blockchain-Ready’ Mobile Web Browser
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000