According to mathematician Meni Rosenfeld, Israel is a Bitcoin “forerunner.” With large numbers of users in the country, the number of startups and merchants co...
Polycoin's compliance tool for the financial services reduces the level of anonymity and the level of uncertainty regarding transactions done with virtual assets through the Blockchain, or other distributed ledger technology. The solution is based on gathering and analyzing information about the user and about the sources of the funds/assets that were used. The technology maps the two types of information, analyzes, evaluates and flags each transaction according to the level of the risk it poses.
- Japan: E-Commerce Giant Rakuten to Move Crypto Exchange to New Payments Subsidiary
- Major Central Bank Institution BIS: Bitcoin Must Depart From Proof-of-Work
- Total Market Cap Drops $5 Billion as All Major Coins Take Price Hit
- Ethereum On-Chain Transaction Volume Reached Record High in December 2018
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21