A prediction that Bitcoin would soon drop to $1,000 just two months ago shows no sign of coming true, while gold conversely slumps.
Bitcoin price prediction is currently a question in high demand as the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Most cryptocurrency predictions are based on potential supply and demand that, for their part, depend on the adoption of Bitcoin in countries, acceptance of it as a payment, the security of virtual storages, etc. One of the signs of a positive BTC prediction is its rise in popularity, which is why Bitcoin traders use advertisements to show people the possibility of gaining money by buying digital currency. Bitcoin trend predictions can be presented in different forms, such as diagrams, graphs or Bitcoin price-prediction charts, which are the most popular among the Bitcoin community. It is not just BTC price predictions that are available, but also Ethereum price predictions, Litecoin price predictions, along with other altcoins.
- Research: Ether Was the Cryptocurrency Most Correlated to Other Coins in 2019
- Venezuelans Selling Petro on LocalBitcoins at Half the Official Price
- Telegram CEO: Apple’s iCloud Is “Now Officially a Surveillance Tool”
- Davos: Giancarlo’s Digital Dollar Project Will Focus on Benefits of a US CBDC
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA