A draft of an Indian national strategy on blockchain floats the idea of a central bank digital currency, the digital Indian rupee, and a national blockchain.
Reserve Bank of India News
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s financial authority that has a control over Indian monetary policy and national currency – the Indian rupee. The Reserve Bank of India also stores foreign exchange reserves, maintains inflation control, and regulates banking operations and institutions. The Reserve Bank of India is one of the world’s most important financial authorities because of India’s huge economic influence — due to its exports and GDP. The central bank of India publishes reports on various sides of India’s banking development and its financial indicators. The Reserve Bank of India has issued an e-banking report that studies the risks and opportunities of internet banking, encourages banks to promote and develop their e-banking applications and services, and gives recommendations about the process of it.
- Binance Is Not Authorized to Operate in Malta, Financial Regulator Says
- Belgian Regulator Adds New Crypto-Related Businesses to Its Blacklist
- Riot’s Stock Dips 5% as It Focuses on Bitcoin Mining Ahead of Halving
- Cyprus SEC Embraces Blockchain Despite Unregulated Status of Crypto
- Bitcoin Price Drop Mirrors Last Golden Cross Which Led to 170% Gains