Demand for virgin Bitcoin is currently at its all-time high.
The Russian Federation is a country in Eurasia. Russia's government maintains a mixed stance on Bitcoin, at several points proposing legislation to ban it outright, and then retracting those statements. Still, Russia enjoys a fair bit of Bitcoin mining, trading, and other business, even if a lot of it is done underground.
- Venezuela Sets New Bitcoin Volume Record Thanks to 10,000,000% Inflation
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Justin Sun to Reschedule Warren Buffett Charity Lunch for Medical Reasons
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K But Now Below ‘Neutral Area,’ Says Trader
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM