Samsung has denied involvement with the ‘Samsung Coin’ trademark filed by an individual under the name of Kim Nam-jin.
Samsung is a transnational conglomerate founded in 1938 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Samsung is active in various industries. The largest part of Samsung is Samsung Electronics — one of the world’s biggest companies in terms of revenue — which specializes on IT, consumer electronics and chipmaking. Samsung is also present in the construction business, life insurance and marketing. Samsung SDS — the company’s IT provider — is actively working on improving business processes of Samsung with blockchain implementation. The most promising of them is blockchain for supply chain management. Samsung news is that it’s cashing in on cryptocurrency usage and mining. The relationship between Samsung and Bitcoin is mostly built on proof-of-work mining. As Samsung is one of the largest computer chip makers — which are used in PoW mining — the growing demand for them is a way for gathering huge profits.
- Venezuela Sets New Bitcoin Volume Record Thanks to 10,000,000% Inflation
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Justin Sun to Reschedule Warren Buffett Charity Lunch for Medical Reasons
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K But Now Below ‘Neutral Area,’ Says Trader
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM