Cybersecurity Experts weigh in on the most secure phone models and 2FA schemes, warn against biometrics.
Samsung is a transnational conglomerate founded in 1938 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Samsung is active in various industries. The largest part of Samsung is Samsung Electronics — one of the world’s biggest companies in terms of revenue — which specializes on IT, consumer electronics and chipmaking. Samsung is also present in the construction business, life insurance and marketing. Samsung SDS — the company’s IT provider — is actively working on improving business processes of Samsung with blockchain implementation. The most promising of them is blockchain for supply chain management. Samsung news is that it’s cashing in on cryptocurrency usage and mining. The relationship between Samsung and Bitcoin is mostly built on proof-of-work mining. As Samsung is one of the largest computer chip makers — which are used in PoW mining — the growing demand for them is a way for gathering huge profits.
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO