Samsung Pay teams up with RippleNet member Finablr to offer cross-border payments feature Money Transfer to its app’s users.
Samsung is a transnational conglomerate founded in 1938 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Samsung is active in various industries. The largest part of Samsung is Samsung Electronics — one of the world’s biggest companies in terms of revenue — which specializes on IT, consumer electronics and chipmaking. Samsung is also present in the construction business, life insurance and marketing. Samsung SDS — the company’s IT provider — is actively working on improving business processes of Samsung with blockchain implementation. The most promising of them is blockchain for supply chain management. Samsung news is that it’s cashing in on cryptocurrency usage and mining. The relationship between Samsung and Bitcoin is mostly built on proof-of-work mining. As Samsung is one of the largest computer chip makers — which are used in PoW mining — the growing demand for them is a way for gathering huge profits.
- US Treasury Secretary Says Firms Left Libra Due to Compliance Issues
- UK Real Estate Firm Accepts Bitcoin for Sale of 150-Year-Old Church
- Singapore Shipping Association to Deploy Blockchain for Ship Registration
- Electrum Bitcoin Wallet to Support Lightning Network in Next Release
- Bitcoin Price: 2 Key Indicators Suggest Accumulation Underway Below $10K