Samsung confirms its commitment to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology with enhanced features in the flagship Galaxy S20 smartphone models.
Samsung is a transnational conglomerate founded in 1938 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Samsung is active in various industries. The largest part of Samsung is Samsung Electronics — one of the world’s biggest companies in terms of revenue — which specializes on IT, consumer electronics and chipmaking. Samsung is also present in the construction business, life insurance and marketing. Samsung SDS — the company’s IT provider — is actively working on improving business processes of Samsung with blockchain implementation. The most promising of them is blockchain for supply chain management. Samsung news is that it’s cashing in on cryptocurrency usage and mining. The relationship between Samsung and Bitcoin is mostly built on proof-of-work mining. As Samsung is one of the largest computer chip makers — which are used in PoW mining — the growing demand for them is a way for gathering huge profits.
- How Traders Can Use Twitter to Anticipate Bitcoin Price Moves, Volume
- Are the BZx Flash Loan Attacks Signaling the End of DeFi?
- Half of Predictions Are Right Half the Time — BTC’s Halving Divides Opinions
- Bitcoin Price Grapples With $10K — 2 Scenarios for the Week Ahead
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Feb 23): XTZ, HEDG, ATOM, MKR, LTC