Coinbase Custody announced immediate support for mainnet KIN tokens.
San Francisco News
San Francisco is a city located in California, U.S. San Francisco is popular not only as a tourist destination. With the appearance of Silicon Valley to the south of the city, San Francisco has become a place for many technological development centers that are well-known all over the world. In San Francisco, Bitcoin companies and those related to other cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies have perfect conditions for development. The city is the origin place of many projects, startups, meetings and conferences — such as the San Francisco Bitcoin Conference. Some of the most popular Bitcoin exchanges are from San Francisco as well. There are many Bitcoin ATMs in San Francisco, so locals and guests of the city can easily use cryptocurrency there.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Mt. Gox Founder Knew of Security Risks Years Before Collapse, Lawsuit Claims
- Opera Releases iOS Version of Its ‘Blockchain-Ready’ Mobile Web Browser
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000