What happened in cryptocurrency innovation this week? You asked, and The Daily Decrypt has answered. Here's a recap of the top headlines we reported on this wee...
- Reddit Co-founder Says Crypto Winter Erased Speculators, Gave Space to Real Builders
- Parity Developer Quits Ethereum Projects Amid Outrage Sparked by Recent Tweet
- Stanford Researchers Develop Privacy Mechanism for Ethereum Smart Contract
- Bitcoin Hits $4K for the Fourth Time in 2019, Stocks Jump Amid US–China Trade Talks
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 22