American venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz has renounced its venture capital exemptions and registered as a financial advisor.
Silicon Valley News
Silicon Valley is a region of California famous for being a global center for high-tech companies, venture capital and social media. Silicon Valley has a business and social climate that is suitable for entrepreneurs and developers to implement their ideas. Silicon Valley has a large concentration of eager investors and highly qualified specialists that can immediately engage in a new project. A lot of future tech giants started as startups in Silicon Valley. Some famous examples of Silicon Valley companies are Apple Inc., Adobe Systems, Oracle and Netflix. The region of Silicon Valley is the largest high-tech manufacturing center in the U.S. Silicon Valley also has the third-highest GDP per capita in the world. Silicon Valley has a huge cultural influence, setting up rules for all types of businesses and being widely covered in mass media.
- Bloomberg: UK Interdealer Broker TP ICAP to Sell CME’s Bitcoin Futures
- Georgian Gov’t, IOHK Partner to Develop Blockchain in Education, Ministry Services
- Bitcoin Surpasses One Million Daily Active Addresses
- Bitcoin Breaks $9,300 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Downturn
- Japan Data Initiative Brings Blockchain Security to 100 Major Businesses