Eos developer Block.one has paid $30 million in cash to purchase the voice.com domain name for its new blockchain-based social media.
Social Media News
The social media definition is a computer-mediated communication system developed for sharing information, ideas, interests and other forms of expression in virtual communities. Social media apps are currently the most popular services on application markets, which target nearly every smartphone user. Social media marketing is now one of the most popular promotion techniques, allowing ads to target potential customers in avoidance of disinterested people. Social networks are connecting people around certain points of contact, which are identified by advertising systems. Social media platforms are expanding their functionality by implementing e-commerce, shopping and other features. Building social media with a blockchain may become a next step in social media, which will reduce unauthorized access to the personal information of users, get rid of censorship and make a trusted-transaction system within the network.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Bitcoin Is Easily Going to Reach New Highs
- Big Four Auditing Firm PwC Releases Cryptocurrency Auditing Software
- Bancor Seeks to Exclude US Users From Trading Over Regulatory Uncertainty
- Blockchain Hits Top 10 Future Skills in LinkedIn Asia Pacific Report
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement