Bitcoin scam ads featuring Martin Lewis appear on Instagram less than a year after Lewis settled a defamation suit with Facebook.
Social Media News
The social media definition is a computer-mediated communication system developed for sharing information, ideas, interests and other forms of expression in virtual communities. Social media apps are currently the most popular services on application markets, which target nearly every smartphone user. Social media marketing is now one of the most popular promotion techniques, allowing ads to target potential customers in avoidance of disinterested people. Social networks are connecting people around certain points of contact, which are identified by advertising systems. Social media platforms are expanding their functionality by implementing e-commerce, shopping and other features. Building social media with a blockchain may become a next step in social media, which will reduce unauthorized access to the personal information of users, get rid of censorship and make a trusted-transaction system within the network.
- US SEC Charges Convict and Associates for $30M Fraudulent ICO
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- Amid Legal Controversy, Telegram Blockchain Explorers Are Already Available
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Price Analysis Jan 17: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, ETC, TRX