Samsung SDS announced a joint initiative to launch a new blockchain traceability solution based on Nexledger.
South Korea News
South Korea is an important segment of the cryptocurrency market, with a lot of cryptocurrency investments, technological developments and large cryptocurrency exchanges established in the country. South Koreans are famous for have a high percentage of cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the population, but the South Korean government is not so keen on cryptocurrencies. The latest South Korea cryptocurrency news concerns a police investigation into Upbit, South Korea’s largest cryptocurrency exchange that had a massive effect on markets on the 11th of May. South Korean cryptocurrency regulations are pretty tough. ICOs are banned and local cryptocurrency exchanges are being shut down or else have found themselves under increased supervision. The South Korean government is concerned about money laundering, tax evasion and excessive speculations. It is a prospective that foresees the continued actions of lawmakers to push forward with new restrictions.
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up? 4 Indicators Suggest a Potential Bottom
- Samsung SDS Partners With Tech Mahindra for a New DLT Product
- Crypto News From Brazil: Oct. 14–20 in Review
- Libra Surprise, Telegram Drama, Cointelegraph Blocked: Hodler’s Digest, Oct 14–20
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB