Most cryptocurrencies are plunging. Is it a good time to buy or will the correction deepen? Let’s look at the charts.
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- Trump Banning Bitcoin Is Feasible But Highly Unlikely, Says Economist
- Senate Releases Opening Statements on Libra Ahead of Senate Hearing
- Buterin Proposes Bitcoin Cash Integration to Scale Ethereum in Short Term
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K Support After a Volatile Weekend
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: BTC, LINK, XMR, BNB, XLM