Bitcoin is ready for a big move in either direction. Let’s watch the critical levels on the charts.
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- Venezuela Sets New Bitcoin Volume Record Thanks to 10,000,000% Inflation
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Justin Sun to Reschedule Warren Buffett Charity Lunch for Medical Reasons
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K But Now Below ‘Neutral Area,’ Says Trader
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM