Some crypto bulls are still holding out for a six-figure Bitcoin price. Let’s consult the charts and see where it’s heading in the short run.
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Over 130-Year-Old Liquor Company William Grant & Sons to Track Whiskey on Blockchain
- Bank of America CTO Catherine Bessant: I’m Privately Bearish on Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25