Select major cryptocurrencies are showing signs of resuming their uptrend.
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- Two Miners Purportedly Execute 51% Attack on Bitcoin Cash Blockchain
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Telegram Introduces New Programming Language for TON Network
- World’s Oldest Watch Manufacturer to Use Blockchain for Tracking Timepieces
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24