Can Bitcoin again lead the next leg of the recovery? Let’s look at the charts.
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- Bitcoin Dips Below $10,000 for the Second Time in July
- Report: Global Blockchain in Healthcare to Reach $1.7 billion by 2026
- US Senators Grill Facebook on Privacy, Trust Issues in Libra Hearing
- Libra Vs. US Congress: All There Is to Know Ahead of Hearings
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM