The bulls have held the immediate support level on most major cryptocurrencies, which is a positive sign. This suggests that the sentiment is to buy the dips.
Stellar is a payment technology built upon the Ripple protocol, but it has changed a lot since its inception. Unlike Ripple, Stellar aims to work with developing markets instead of banking systems and other well-established financial institutes.
Stellar is also very different from Bitcoin in terms of transaction approval. Instead of using an entire network to validate a transaction, Stellar uses a quorum which is just a part of the whole pool this is what makes Stellar so fast in conducting transactions. Because of this feature, Stellar is considered to be a great choice for small businesses, nonprofits, small banks, and inside-corporation transactions. One of the important Stellar partnerships is with IBM, as the company now uses the Stellar network as corridor for transactions across nations in the South Pacific.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Tax Agencies Step Up Efforts to Hone in on Crypto Tax Evasion
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst