Facebook has registered a new fintech firm that will center on blockchain, payments, data analytics, and investing.
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Federation, is a federal republic situated in central-western Europe. The Swiss economy is considered to be the one of the most stable in the world. The average income per capita is quite a bit higher compared with the world’s average. Progressive legislation, relatively low taxation, a developed bank infrastructure and secrecy have made Switzerland secure and attractive not only for international investors, but also for setting up businesses related to cryptocurrencies. Switzerland is one of the first countries to have shown a positive attitude toward Bitcoin. In Switzerland, cryptocurrency regulation provides decent conditions and support for investments, ICOs and developments.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 Again as Top Cryptos See Strong Gains
- MakerDAO Token Holders Vote on Whether to Lower DAI Stability Fee by 2%
- Kik CEO Says Firm Spent $5+ Million on Negotiations With US SEC: Report
- Hodler’s Digest, May 13–19: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA