Blockchain-focused company Swisscom Blockchain AG has onboarded Ethereum engineer Lukas Hohl as its new CEO.
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Federation, is a federal republic situated in central-western Europe. The Swiss economy is considered to be the one of the most stable in the world. The average income per capita is quite a bit higher compared with the world’s average. Progressive legislation, relatively low taxation, a developed bank infrastructure and secrecy have made Switzerland secure and attractive not only for international investors, but also for setting up businesses related to cryptocurrencies. Switzerland is one of the first countries to have shown a positive attitude toward Bitcoin. In Switzerland, cryptocurrency regulation provides decent conditions and support for investments, ICOs and developments.
- Vitalik Buterin Proposes Higher Staking Rewards for Upcoming ETH PoS Algorithm
- JPMorgan Chase to Add New Features to Blockchain-Powered Network for Global Banks
- Crypto Markets See Mild Green, Global Stocks and Futures Mixed as Oil Spikes
- Campaign to Raise $1 Mln in Crypto for Venezuelans Registers 60,000 Beneficiaries
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase