Telegram has asked a U.S. court to dismiss the lawsuit against Gram cryptocurrency launch, latest court documents reveal.
Telegram is an instant-messaging, cloud-based service with client-side, open-source code, developed by Telegram Messenger LLP, founded by Pavel Durov. Telegram apps provide users with the ability to send messages, photos, videos, audio, stickers and files of any type and are available for most operating systems. Telegram is famous for its privacy features, such as server-client encrypted messages, optional end-to-end encryption for voice calls and end-to-end encrypted “secret” chats that delete information after some period of time. Although Telegram has received some criticism for its encryption and security model, Telegram continued to expand its user base and even launched a Telegram cryptocurrency ICO. Telegram’s privacy policies resulted in the messenger being banned in China, Iran and, in recent news, it is attempting to be blocked in Russia.
- After Testing $7K — Is Bitcoin Price Finally Close to the Bottom?
- US Deputy Treasury Secretary: Crypto Raises Questions on Self-Government
- Morocco Plans to Expand Access to Financial Services With Fintech
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Price Analysis 22/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX