Fundstrat’s Tom Lee believes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will hit major price valuations in the same manner that the tech behemoths did.
Tom Lee News
Tom Lee is the Fundstrat Global Advisors co-founder, which is an independent research company, and a Wall Street analyst who is well-known for his positive attitude toward Bitcoin. Tom Lee’s Bitcoin predictions are quite popular, as he has great long-term experience in stock market analytics. According to Mr. Lee, there are only 10 days in a year during which it is profitable to buy and sell Bitcoin, otherwise he advises just to buy and hold it. Also, Tom Lee believes that Bitcoin is good for investments, as trust in it is growing, it is accepted as an asset and soon it will be on Wall Street. The most famous prediction of Tom Lee on Bitcoin is that its price will be increased to $25,000 by 2022.
- After Testing $7K — Is Bitcoin Price Finally Close to the Bottom?
- US Deputy Treasury Secretary: Crypto Raises Questions on Self-Government
- Morocco Plans to Expand Access to Financial Services With Fintech
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Price Analysis 22/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX