Some crypto bulls are still holding out for a six-figure Bitcoin price. Let’s consult the charts and see where it’s heading in the short run.
TRON is a foundation that was established to provide the development and maintenance of the TRON distributed network. Both the foundation and the protocol were developed by Justin Sun, who is the current CEO of the TRON foundation. The TRON network is powered by the TRON (TRX) coin. The coin was initially based on the Ethereum platform and developed via the ERC-20 protocol, but was later transformed to become an independent cryptocurrency based on the TRON protocol. As a project, TRON seeks to become a decentralized platform for the digital entertainment industry. Its main features are focused on the fair distribution of rewards and rights for content developers. The TRON mainnet was released in June 2018. At the time of writing this article, TRON is one of top-10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization having over 1,7 billion USD of market cap.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Over 130-Year-Old Liquor Company William Grant & Sons to Track Whiskey on Blockchain
- Bank of America CTO Catherine Bessant: I’m Privately Bearish on Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25